Saturday, April 11, 2009

Why call it Written Word?

Well for those who know me well, they know that I am also a rapper not just a writer. My first independent solo album was titled Spoken Word. This was done with the intention of having a poetry book titled Written Word to follow the album. Hence they would co-relate i.e. Spoken Word and Written Word. Well I made the album, shot a music video, but publishing a book is much harder than making an album. So I able to fulfill that plan through this blog website. I am in no way trying to be blasphemous as the bible is referred to as the 'The Written Word of God' but I feel that the term can be personal as this is my Written Words and not quotes from my Spoken Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Simon Phillip Brown's Poetry by Simon Phillip Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.